PRESENTED BY TAMMY ZONKER
Traditional storytelling often puts the donor in the role of the passive listener. Storytelling invites the donor to roll up their sleeves and jump into the story, engaging in your work in a manner that leaves the donor inspired and passionate about giving.
At the end of this session participants will:
- Get an overview of the 7 most common donor personas
- Learn from 3 major donor case studies illuminating donor persona cultivation tracks
- Receive tools to identify donor persona preferences to accelerate your development cycle
- Receive sample discovery questions to use in your major donor cultivation process
- Get inspired and be grateful to be a fundraising professional!
TWO SESSIONS WILL BE OFFERED.
8:30-10:00am at Guilford NonProfit Consortium, Greensboro
12noon – 2:00pm at Senior Services, Winston Salem
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2017